Sunday, October 26, 2008

Doc withdraws from the presidential race


Being outtalked by his woman opponent, me, so badly (he did not get a word in edgewise) is I believe the reason Doc is announcing his withdrawal from the race. People act like I don't give him a chance to talk. People, he is drunk. That is why he doesn't speak up. He can't marshall his thoughts. My next video will be "Doc is the worst drunk in America." I figure if he won't quit drinking, I can document his fall from a 160 I.Q. to about 80. Maybe I will at least learn something about why he continues on this path.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gerry, I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. Doc is certainly a fascinating fellow, even when he's in his cups.

Laura said...

I could not have put it better than Sheria! I wanted to both laugh and cry. He is also quite charming. He is indeed fascinating and intelligent. I enjoyed watching him in his own character. What a complex man.

Pamela said...

I really enjoyed watching Doc's video. He's got such a sense of humor! I'm sure he's so interesting to be friends with.


Herrad

Blog Archive