Thursday, December 31, 2009
Dante pays a holiday visit in his cool new Christmas togs
I had fun taking photos of Dante in his cool new outfit. HIs dad's cousin Scott gave him the black hat and his mom's friend Jennifer gave him the shirt and pants. Dan, Dante, and I met over to the Arizona Center and each one of us went to a different movie. Dante saw Sherleck Holmes, Dan saw Up in the Air, and I saw Precious, then after a Subway lunch, Dante went home with me for the night.
We were going to make a video but he decided to wait on that. So we made do with a photo session. Dante gots lots of video game playing done on Grandma's computer. He brought a game with him. Doc gave Dante a little monetary gift for Christmas and between the two of us we got him well fed for a couple of days. Dante loves the home made pasta I get at the Farmer's Market, so he ate a ton. Doc contributed chocalate icecream and eggs and sausage this morning. His mom came ot pick him up a little while ago. Dan is working New Years so he went home to her house.
I am glad to end the year with a visit from my grandson Dante as I did not get to see him during Christmas. Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
- ► 2010 (422)
- Dante pays a holiday visit in his cool new Christm...
- Another tale of survival in "Precious" a powerful ...
- "Crazy for the Storm" by Norman Ollestad is the st...
- Time to put away Christmas stuff and look toward t...
- Here is the theater article in the Republic that k...
- Christmas dinner at Tano and Debbie's home
- Trying to decide on my Christmas outfit for the fa...
- Talking to Raymond in Austin
- Let us hope Doc survives Christmas
- Doc is starting to 'celebrate' the Christmas holid...
- Recovering children and getting ready for Christma...
- Writing to the president as a registered democrat
- Stairway to Eternity
- Most decorated apartment ever!
- I received an urgent e-mail to participate in a we...
- It's going to be card receiving time...
- Cards, cards, and books!
- News continues to be good from Texas about Bohemia...
- Three Sistahs a most enjoyable musical treat
- Phone call from rainy Austin, Texas
- Christmas Fashion show for Angelina
- Christmas is proceeding to come on schedule!
- I love Christmas
- Good Review of Bohemian Cowboy in Austin, Texas! ...
- ▼ December (24)