Thursday, December 24, 2009

Trying to decide on my Christmas outfit for the family dinner

I had Doc take several photos. One had light shining on one glass lens. So I took my glasses off and don't look like myself in this one I posted. Then it is hard being a fat fashion plate as shown in the video. Yes, there is a video! I think we are going to get this Christmas outfit business tackled very thoroughly. That is all I have on my mind today, and will try to keep nothing more on my mind through Christmas supper.
Since I canceled my annual Christmas supper for family, due to broken down cars, etc, (this might be the end of that tradition) Doc rushed out and bought his idea of a Christmas Eve supper, which was a shrimp plate, sliced ham and turkey, and even rolls to brown. He has also got a video to post on his channel and blog called "My froggy green shirt" so our minds are running in the same shallow channel. In that video I whip him with my silver fox scarf which is why I like it.




7 comments:

Helen said...

I am sorry that your family Christmas got canceled. I think you look very pretty in your Christmas outfit. Cute video. Merry Christmas to you and Doc. Helen

kanyonland King 2.blogspot.com said...

My word, you look like a fully decked Christmas tree! I don't think I've ever seen such a festive shirt. I do hope you and Doc enjoy a meal. Merry Christmas!

salemslot9 said...

I like the way
Doc's video light
makes your glitter
twinkle
very stylish, Gerry

Paula said...

Beautiful shirt with or without your glasses.

DB said...

Yes, you were a knockout in that garb. I vote yes.

D

Connie said...

you need to drag Doc to the barber-for a trim...that will spiffy him up a mite....

Amrita said...

Your Christmas outfit looks really cool. Sure ot must have spread a lot of cheer.

Oh you shpuld have used a horse whip on Doc, he will never reform with a super soft scarf like that.


Herrad

Blog Archive