Thursday, December 10, 2009
News continues to be good from Texas about Bohemian Cowboy
Raymond's latest blog entry reports that someone who was involved in one of his productions of Blue Baby in Phoenix lives in the town where Texas A&M University is, and she is making connections to get the play done there. It is about an hour and a half from Austin. So now he is beginning to think about touring the play to rural locations in southern Utah as well. He believes he can see possibilities to extend the tour of this play longer, and that, of course, makes him happy to think all the work and worry might pay off. Bringing a polished theater piece to a little country town is I think a gift.
I am thinkng back when we toured Aunt Santhea to several other small towns, and how those nights live in memory even though that has been over 50 years ago.
So that's the latest good news on my family front.
- ► 2010 (422)
- Dante pays a holiday visit in his cool new Christm...
- Another tale of survival in "Precious" a powerful ...
- "Crazy for the Storm" by Norman Ollestad is the st...
- Time to put away Christmas stuff and look toward t...
- Here is the theater article in the Republic that k...
- Christmas dinner at Tano and Debbie's home
- Trying to decide on my Christmas outfit for the fa...
- Talking to Raymond in Austin
- Let us hope Doc survives Christmas
- Doc is starting to 'celebrate' the Christmas holid...
- Recovering children and getting ready for Christma...
- Writing to the president as a registered democrat
- Stairway to Eternity
- Most decorated apartment ever!
- I received an urgent e-mail to participate in a we...
- It's going to be card receiving time...
- Cards, cards, and books!
- News continues to be good from Texas about Bohemia...
- Three Sistahs a most enjoyable musical treat
- Phone call from rainy Austin, Texas
- Christmas Fashion show for Angelina
- Christmas is proceeding to come on schedule!
- I love Christmas
- Good Review of Bohemian Cowboy in Austin, Texas! ...
- ▼ December (24)