Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My old alcoholic BF sings Anytime for me karaoke style

Well, Doc and I finally launched off our new season of singing after receiving our 200 classic country and Christmas karaoke songs. I hope to persuade Doc to do most of the singing while I do the acting. I also picked out the songs. They still have him cussing and wondering what made him do it. I told him he won't sing jazz either, so I had to light a fire under him. I don't think this first video is half bad because he found a way to be Doc and I found a way to be me and we got through three old country western songs, including Anytime which I probably heard my first husband Dean sing more than any other besides Cheatin' Heart which I think now was also a message to me. I didn't realize it at the time since I was spending my precious time with him not with somebody else. He was too mean a drunk for me to stay with too long beautiful singer or not. Doc is not mean but he is still a boozehound.

3 comments:

vooman's voice said...

I can hear that voice under all that making fun and I am waiting to hear the straight stuff after you get cowboy under you belt. I would love to hear you sing some of the songs that you love.

kanyonlandking-annk.blogspot.com said...

If you two can have that much fun with three songs, just think of what you can do with 300! You can laugh until Christmas and beyond.
I enjoyed all the jokes and the singing too. Hey Doc, you might discover you can create funny sad
ridicously heartbreaking cowboy songs. And Gerry can just laugh and enjoy!

kanyonlandking-annk.blogspot.com said...

Gerry, how did you manage to find such a slim, trim Cowboy and post this huge photo? It's a winner!


Herrad

Blog Archive