Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wearing my french silk hat in the swimming pool

Down in my temporary headquarters at the swimming pool I am unbelievably in the pool, running my video camera all by myself after Doc stalked off. I have to collect my equipment from his apartment which you will hear all about as we made dueling videos on the subject of our not well defined new relationship but it is getting there. Now I must post this one so I can go and upload his to his emdedoc channel and blog. You will see the indignity he foisted on me in the form of a duct tape across my mouth. I hope we successfully continue to share our equipment of which I own the smaller share which is why there is danger of him pushing me around!

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Hi Gerry nice vid of you in the pool with your French hat.

salemslot9 said...

groovy hat


Herrad

Blog Archive