Doc could not get anyone to make a video with him for Youtube so he asked me to come back and make one with him so he would have something to put on his channel. His Channel is TheMadDoc666. I said what is that 666 for, you will get the devil worshippers. He said well, at least I will have some viewers. I told him I still want my freedom and independence, it feels good! I will embed the video in case you want to look. He called it 'there is life after death' meaning life after separation.
In the meantime I am carrying out my philosophy of talking to addicted people and people with mental problems as good medicine, vital for them and for me to make progress. I am sorry folks, drugs don't always do the job, there has to be more. I spent three hours this morning talking to EmmaJean, an alcoholic, who came back from 3 months in woman's shelter for spousal abuse because she only gets $300 a month on her social security. I did not think anyone got that little a check. So she came back to her husband as a last resort. They are still drinking but have not flipped out as they did when she left before. That was all out war. She is still wearing the scars on her face in broken teeth. Whenever EmmaJean finds time to talk, I always talk to her as long as she wants, and we were having a great conversation this morning. I love to talk to her as she was this morning, sober and charming and smart.
This is why I responded to Doc's call. I know he can't be squeezed off from communication or he will get worse.
Oh and great news I finally found a very good pool player I think I can play with here at the Westward Ho. We played about 10 games last night. I only won one but I blew three shots on the 8 ball, so I am just so rusty I did not do well. Then I had lunch over to the Silvercrest and LeRoy kindly played a game with me and managed to allow me to win. In other words, he threw the game. So today was a good day.
P.S. I could not get a link to embed the video, so look to the bottom of my bloglist where it says Uploads by TheMadDoc666.
P.S. The link has been added so I can embed it so here goes. Oh yes, I also put the full series of Aunt Santhea of Doc's channel. He doesn't know it yet. Just click All to see the list of those, Doc first acting jobs on Youtube.
- ► 2010 (422)
- Sad Goodbye
- My response to the paper on a huge article about t...
- Ecco Mom Kelli, this woman needs help to clean up ...
- Flyer for Son Raymond's show in San Francisco!
- Doc's channel is advertizing my plays
- Staying away from Doc today
- Doc calls me to come and drop the 666 from his You...
- I see 'Brokeback Mountain' at last
- I spend the day helping Doc to create his own Yout...
- Haunted by memories today of my years in the Westw...
- Sister Linda reads her poetry on the patio
- Dont be afraid of the dark
- When you walk through a storm
- Tantamount to a tornado in our midst, Jack gets dr...
- No discussion this morning but here is the news
- Why teetotalers talk more
- a poem is wanting to be born
- Things are coming right along
- Pool renovation and patio setting for discussion t...
- Progress so far in breaking up my relationship wit...
- The doggie days of summer with photos of my new gr...
- Harriet Beecher Stowe fought for women's rights as...
- Catching up with my fascinating friend Mercedes
- Playing pool with the master
- I try to scare up some Westward Ho pool players
- Parting of the ways video made in my apartment
- Playing with the pool players at the Silvercrest
- Strange dream--what does it mean?
- I finally speak to Doc on the phone and
- This is my year and I am going to make the most of...
- Farmer's Market on Saturday always interesting
- ▼ August (31)