Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Doc wearing shirt in honor of veterans: "Red brings drunk kid to dance with Brownie" Act III-2
When I went to Doc's this morning he was wearing this shirt in honor of veterans. I thought that was nice.
I edited another scene of Act III of "Red and Dandy: Outlaw Love Story," my play. It is quite a funny one where Red brings a very drunk kid from his hometown to dance with Brownie. Brownie is getting tired of the boyfriends Red brings to party with her and is ready to go back home to her hard working husband. Her son is with her, but kids aren't too much in evidence in plays. In case you are wondering.
There is always a price for hanging out with outlaws as Dandy finds out when her dad finds his cut garden hose.
- ► 2010 (422)
- While Raymond blogs, I film
- Dante's Thankgsgiving visit
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Ronda and Chad's house
- Cataract Surgery coming right up
- Raymond in Austin
- Would you vote me in as your first woman president...
- Shetland Pony Series (1 and 2) "My GF, Gerry, almo...
- "Crazy Loco Love" teaches us about the love betwee...
- Another award and some good blog entries
- Strong as the sun
- "Bohemian Cowboy" opens in Austin, Texas 11/17/200...
- Early Xmas decorator at the Westward Ho
- "Red is not afraid to appear naked to the public" ...
- Doc wearing shirt in honor of veterans: "Red bring...
- Outlaw personalities fitting into society: "Red cu...
- "Dante, ROTC and war, mom without a job, my life"
- Kreativ Blogger Award
- Got that over with! Strangest Tenants Meeting!
- Texas bound: I am going to run this header a while...
- Speaking of Dante, his dad Dan gave me these photo...
- Raymond and his dog Baby playing in the park
- Raymond calls and I meet Baby, my granddog: Plus k...
- ▼ November (23)