Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thanksgiving Dinner at Ronda and Chad's house
Ronda with her best helper Chad do the finishing touches. I know Ronda would weary very fast cooking Thanksgiving dinner every year if she did not have his help. He cleans up and washes dishes, too! I made the fruit salad, but otherwise not worth much.
Gary is keeping an eye on the game. He drove Dan and me out there in his work truck. No traffic like last year!
Ronda set her brother Dan to work. He keeps the patter going.
Jamal and his girlfriend (drat, I got her name and forgot it again) but she's a cutie. She goes to nursing college and he to business college at ASU. She takes all her classes downtown just down the street aways from our complex!
Here I am with Ethan. A great day was had by all.
We thought of you in Austin, Raymond, and hoped you found some turkey. Scott we found out from Dan motored to San Francisco to have Thanksgiving with his mom, Linda, and sister Carissa. Dan and Gary are trying to figure out how to put his pool table back together again which had to be taken apart in his move from the other house. Gary was talking about lucking out and getting a job in Lake Havasu coming up. He works in the office on the bidding, a job requiring considerable skill, especially now days with construction jobs scarce. Chad told us that next year he will be traveling to China, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, and Europe, etc. on his new job as general manager of his company in Phoenix. All I can say is wow. Ronda is presently working at her nurse job, giving swine flu shots right now to elementary school children. Dan has the weekoff from his job at the Sheraton. I am so thankful everyone is working.
We arrived early, by 12 and left around 3 as I did not get much sleep last night and badly needed a nap! I like it when everyone seems to enjoy each other, and I was very happy that Gary joined us this year.
- ► 2010 (422)
- While Raymond blogs, I film
- Dante's Thankgsgiving visit
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Ronda and Chad's house
- Cataract Surgery coming right up
- Raymond in Austin
- Would you vote me in as your first woman president...
- Shetland Pony Series (1 and 2) "My GF, Gerry, almo...
- "Crazy Loco Love" teaches us about the love betwee...
- Another award and some good blog entries
- Strong as the sun
- "Bohemian Cowboy" opens in Austin, Texas 11/17/200...
- Early Xmas decorator at the Westward Ho
- "Red is not afraid to appear naked to the public" ...
- Doc wearing shirt in honor of veterans: "Red bring...
- Outlaw personalities fitting into society: "Red cu...
- "Dante, ROTC and war, mom without a job, my life"
- Kreativ Blogger Award
- Got that over with! Strangest Tenants Meeting!
- Texas bound: I am going to run this header a while...
- Speaking of Dante, his dad Dan gave me these photo...
- Raymond and his dog Baby playing in the park
- Raymond calls and I meet Baby, my granddog: Plus k...
- ▼ November (23)