Sunday, May 24, 2009

Further interpretation of my dream about the visit from spirits

I always go back after I have had a vivid dream I think might be a warning of a future event pending and analyze the dream again. Since the dream at first seemed to indicate that my life might be drawing to an end, I analyzed my own state of health and just could not see how I could die as soon as this dream indicated. In fact, I have been feeling better once the deaths let up around here and the attempt by this one man to end his life stopped. I now feel too healthy to die very soon!
So I went back to the dream again to see if someone else close to me could be in danger of dying and came up with Doc. The Marlon Brando character could also be Doc who might be a prominent actor is my mind, more influential in my life than either Marlon Brando or James Dean. Also Doc is thin. He has never been more than 10 pounds overweight. Marlon Brando was significantly thinner in this dream than he was in the latter part of his life and when he died.
Most significantly, my dad arrived in the dream, and I thought that the shirt he was wearing was very vivid. I kept touching it, astounded that I could both see and touch him and his clothes so clearly. So who has been playing my dad in several of my plays, or one similar to him, but Doc? He has in fact helped me to resolve quite a lot of issues I had with my dad by portraying our conflicts. If my dad comes in a gentler way, some of this is thanks to Doc. I had also bought Doc many 'costume' cowboy shirts to wear in these scenes.
Also my dad had his mind on 'gifts.' Doc refers again and again the gifts from him I will inherit upn his death, the computer, the camera, and now the HD-TV. Now I am wondering if Doc will survive his first life threatening alcoholic crisis.
His death would be hard on me, almost life threatening to get through.
I will now have to see if this interpretation is more accurate. I find that these dreams help me to get through a crisis, and messages are picked up for that purpose. So I will be watchful now waiting to see what transpires. I will probably mention this interpretation to Doc eventually but he is beyond being scared about what he is doing to himself. He might get annoyed, but I don't think he will pay much heed.

4 comments:

Connie said...

WELL-I STOPPED BY TO WISH YOU AND DOC A HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY-AND READ THIS--GOOD GRIEF-I HOPE WE DON'T LOSE EITHER ONE OF YOU...YOU HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY-LUV YA BUNCHES
~c~

kanyonland King 2.blogspot.com said...

I could believe Doc could be an old cowboy, but for the white shorts! Would any cowboy be caught dead in those...not hardly.
I hope your dream was not a preminition of death, maybe a gift will come.

Anonymous said...

Ok, that cowboy is showing a lot of leg.

I had to laugh at Marlo Brando being thinner in the dream, maybe that was---err----
the only way he could fit into the dream, he got quite large.. ~Mary

Pamela said...

I hope it was just a dream, not a warning.


Herrad

Blog Archive