I never thought
I would be so glad
to see her
back from wherever
she had to go
the strength in her questions
willing to put all jealousy
aside to welcome everyone
who wants you to live
into her circle
I knew that she could help you
after she said that you
bled in her car
when she was taking you
to the doctor
after that homeless guy
slashed your arm with a razor
I could not have done that
I do not have the strength
and you need someone strong
to help you now
someone who has seen you
at your worst
and still wants to help you
scarred to the bone
you dont have much of a shot
of living now
she is the one
you must lean on
I know she is your
- ► 2010 (422)
- "Georgiana" Duchess of Devonshire and inveterate g...
- Doc has DTs so has been forced off the sauce for a...
- Having lunch at Thai Elephant with daughter Ronda
- Gerry rants about the drunk abuser
- The alcoholic as abuser
- Dante's summer plans
- Grandson Dante, his dad Dan, and I go to the movie...
- Johnny questions his mother's ideals because they ...
- Further interpretation of my dream about the visit...
- Howler, Ken's werewolf self, arrives and Johnny tr...
- Visits from Marlon Brando and Father signal the en...
- People, horses, dogs, and green green grass of hom...
- Sometimes angels can intervene through caring peop...
- Ken is granted SSI and they return to Jana's house...
- Grandson Jamal graduates from high school
- "War Mother" sculpture by Charles Umlauf in June I...
- Popular high school daughter and boyfriend and the...
- Best potato salad ever!
- Son Dan takes Doc to get HD-TV, Farmers Market, an...
- Writing to Oprah for a spot on her show and video ...
- Historical novel, "Through A Glass Darkly" by Karl...
- Broken down TVs caused my son Johnny grief who hat...
- Dinner at Thai Elephant with Gary
- I woke up at 5 am this morning!
- I am having a Happy Mother's Day!
- Homeless couple, Ken and Casey and new baby, joust...
- I read my play Prince from Saturn 1986 (Act 1, Sc...
- Farmers Market Sunflower glory and what else is go...
- scarred to the bone
- Cheryl and Raymond busy tweaking Bohemian Cowboy p...
- Memorial Service for Bob Noyes at the WHo today
- I must pay tribute to a great horse, Mine that Bir...
- On reading a tribal historian like Doris Lessing
- Trials of the playwright with an alcoholic actor o...
- ▼ May (34)