Sunday, November 7, 2010

I have had to deal with bullying


As you can see, I had bullying on my mind enough that I decided to make a video about it today. All the patio people have disappeared that might be in my videos, so I was back to making one with Doc about this subject. Bullies may evolve because they have never learned to accept other people's superior traits. Instead, they allow hostility toward those who are 'different' to dominate, and all that could mean is that person might be able to do something better. We all have to learn to deal with competition some other way besides with the urge to kill (the competition) in order to have progress!

1 comment:

salemslot9 said...

when someone is younger
we say they're immature
when someone is older
they're supposed to be grown


Herrad

Blog Archive