Friday, March 20, 2009

Doc works on his 'Blue' character today for the new video series


He brought out those wonderful blue glasses of his you can't see out of. They are perfect for Blue. He uses them to flash blue lights and signal to his space ship. That Doc is an inventive character. I worked very hard revising two scenes. But we did clash like a couple of betas ( in Doc-Rick's picture above). However I could not help but appreciate his originality. Since I met Doc I know that alcoholism is a disease that takes a miracle almost to cure. In fact, "Blue" is full of alcoholics Jessie (me) is trying to save. We are not yet ready to upload to Youtube. We need to practice some more, but with an alcoholic actor practice tends to irritate rather than make better. Depends on how far gone he is.

No comments:


Herrad

Blog Archive