Thursday, March 12, 2009

I dreamed about Lisa who writes Please Dont Take Life for Granted


Lisa has not posted since Sunday March 1, but in her last entry she reported losing consciousness a couple of times, so I feel very concerned. Last night I dreamed the first dream I have ever had about her. I dreamed that I went to her blog and clicked something to access it, and little square by little square her blog Please Dont Take Life for Granted disappeared and in its place this beautiful kind of beige kind of solid looking smoke appeared. That was all. I wanted to report this dream and ask for all to think of Lisa and pray for her well being. She has shown superhuman courage and strength in writing down an account of her life as her symptoms have slowly weakened her greatly.

6 comments:

Sugar said...

for some reason i can't get her updates, my dash board/reader shows she hasn't updated in 3 mos! so, i have to try & remember to go by every week or 2 & check on her.
she's in my prayers.
huggies...

sunflowerkat said...

Gerry - I wanted to stop by here and thank you SO much for your kind compliments at my journal. I am very humbled by your words and it means so much that you took the time to comment on my photos. Hopefully, we will now get to know each other a little better.

Thank you...

Kat

Connie said...

Wow-I have been remiss as I have not visited dear Lisa for a while although I have sent her a few tags and gotten back a sweet thank you I love it from her.I am praying all is well for her.God I am so sorry I haven't paid closer attention like you did.Thanks for letting us know.
You are so damn sweet I love you to pieces.

Paula said...

I don't think I know this Lisa but I pray she is okay.

Amrita said...

I do hope your dear friend Lisa is OK and you will get news of it.

MammawsDecorativeArt said...

I am hoping that she's ok as well. She's over on FaceBook sometimes, which is where I am much of the time, enjoying myself instant messaging with many from our blog here. I do hope that she will post again soon.

Nelishia


Herrad

Blog Archive