You will find them both listed in my blog list. While I was down there working on his stuff, I ate some of his food which was way too strong for me and was sick all evening. My daughter warned me that if I went off my mild vegetarian diet to be careful as it would be harder to disgest. I have learned my lesson. I tried to call Doc 3 different times to tell him when it was the worst, but he was fast asleep. It is 2am and I am starting to feel better so I guess it isn't serious.
3:30 pm. Stomach is still upset. I think now it is the last thing I ate which was blueberries, cheerios, and some organic soy milk that is causing the problem with my stomach touchy from eating Doc's stuff. Either the blueberries had gone bad or the soy milk. That is what it feels like. I had let that soy milk sit in the fridge quite awhile. I don't like that brand, maybe for good reason. I will have to stick to Silk.
Anyway Doc's blog is called Rick n Doc Emde, which I helped him create so he can put some of his art work in it, and perhaps be inspired to do more. His youtube channel is no longer TheMadDoc666 as he fretted and stewed over that 666 once he decided it was bad, until I deleted his account and started over. He seems quite interested in deciding what to put in both, so we will see how that goes.
I am still cautious about hanging out there long other than when I am working with him. I am limiting my time there still.
Oh, by the way don't you like the header Connie made from a frame taken off the video?
P.S. Morning. Now I know I have the flu. Some people I was having coffee and tea with out on the patio had it, but my immunity was up good then. If you go off your diet there is a good chance those viruses in your system will leap into action, and that is what has happened here.
P.S. This morning I did not feel I had the flu after all, but read on this organic soy milk not to use after five days. I think it was the culprit as I kept tasting it for hours. Never had any food do me like this before. Didn't know soy milk could. My stomach is still sore, but I have no fever, or any more nausea. Just feels sore. Will figure it out eventually. But now is the time to be cautious since the flu season is coming up and swine flu is still around in Arizona anyway.
- ► 2010 (422)
- Humpty Dumpty took a great fall as with substance ...
- Time for meditation
- My Farmers Market bouquet from Doc
- More pool magic and visit to the doctor
- Grandson Dante calls from church
- Giving up TV for the world
- Homeless walk
- "My therapist has developed a derriere obsession"
- Kerynn's snuggle blanket
- Getting better and better
- Planned Parenthood files lawsuit in Maricopa Count...
- Planned Parenthood and Center of Reproductive Righ...
- "Musings of a Piano Girl" inspired me today
- Good old country livin' just made me tard or how I...
- Chronic fatigue keeps me practically bedridden for...
- Doc has a new Youtube channel and a new blog!
- Steve Susoyev Review (People Farm) of Raymond's s...
- Raymond, Scott, and Kurt work on show in SF, siste...
- Kerynn Taylor Pierce is here!
- My heart is in San Francisco
- My beefy arms vs Doc's vodka soaked brain cells
- In People Farm, Steve Susoyev writes the story of ...
- Alcoholic says please dont help me
- I meet up with the homeless one
- Are government entitlements fair to all our popula...
- I spent what seemed like hours flyng (badly) last ...
- I got talented kids
- Come git your drunk Daddy before we put him in jai...
- Got lots to tell you!
- Doc concerned about alcoholic being evicted becaus...
- ▼ September (30)