Saturday, September 19, 2009
Kerynn's snuggle blanket
The lady who knits these warm little snuggle blankets (click on photo to see color and texture) returned to the Farmer's Market and I got to talking to her and decided to buy the lavender blanket and send it to my new great grand daughter Kerynn, even though I did buy her the tye dress, but I did that partly because the tye dye lady had been ill and it made her so happy to sell me a little dress, so now this baby has two gifts I just love from her great grandmother. I hope she grows to love her little snuggle blanket and next spring she will be big enough to wear her tye dye dress.
Going to the Farmer's market is so fulfilling. I bought a little watermelon and some delicious local peaches. Some wonderful home made pasta and good nine grain bread. I bought a little carrot cake and two mushroom tamales. Then I went to pick up my meds at Walgreens and got a few other groceries, so I am set for the week I think.
Oh and I found out for sure I had a stomach ailment going around as two other guys out on the patio described having the exact same thing, including excrutiating pains and having to lay around a week.
- ► 2010 (422)
- Humpty Dumpty took a great fall as with substance ...
- Time for meditation
- My Farmers Market bouquet from Doc
- More pool magic and visit to the doctor
- Grandson Dante calls from church
- Giving up TV for the world
- Homeless walk
- "My therapist has developed a derriere obsession"
- Kerynn's snuggle blanket
- Getting better and better
- Planned Parenthood files lawsuit in Maricopa Count...
- Planned Parenthood and Center of Reproductive Righ...
- "Musings of a Piano Girl" inspired me today
- Good old country livin' just made me tard or how I...
- Chronic fatigue keeps me practically bedridden for...
- Doc has a new Youtube channel and a new blog!
- Steve Susoyev Review (People Farm) of Raymond's s...
- Raymond, Scott, and Kurt work on show in SF, siste...
- Kerynn Taylor Pierce is here!
- My heart is in San Francisco
- My beefy arms vs Doc's vodka soaked brain cells
- In People Farm, Steve Susoyev writes the story of ...
- Alcoholic says please dont help me
- I meet up with the homeless one
- Are government entitlements fair to all our popula...
- I spent what seemed like hours flyng (badly) last ...
- I got talented kids
- Come git your drunk Daddy before we put him in jai...
- Got lots to tell you!
- Doc concerned about alcoholic being evicted becaus...
- ▼ September (30)