Saturday, September 26, 2009
My Farmers Market bouquet from Doc
Doc took the photo of me sniffing
the bouquet he bought me at the Farmer's Market this morning. He also bought two small water melon and four peaches. I bought a package of oatmeal granola to cook. So we came home happy.
A trip to the Farmer's Market refreshes my soul. I got four peaches yesterday at Bashas which ships in Utah peaches every year. I feel better eating the highly flavorful Utah peaches at least once a year.
A trip to the Farmer's Market tends to diminish the effects of yesterdays concerns, and you have the feeling of starting anew. I recommend a trip to your local Farmer's Market to start the weekend. I am so glad one is close by
- ► 2010 (422)
- Humpty Dumpty took a great fall as with substance ...
- Time for meditation
- My Farmers Market bouquet from Doc
- More pool magic and visit to the doctor
- Grandson Dante calls from church
- Giving up TV for the world
- Homeless walk
- "My therapist has developed a derriere obsession"
- Kerynn's snuggle blanket
- Getting better and better
- Planned Parenthood files lawsuit in Maricopa Count...
- Planned Parenthood and Center of Reproductive Righ...
- "Musings of a Piano Girl" inspired me today
- Good old country livin' just made me tard or how I...
- Chronic fatigue keeps me practically bedridden for...
- Doc has a new Youtube channel and a new blog!
- Steve Susoyev Review (People Farm) of Raymond's s...
- Raymond, Scott, and Kurt work on show in SF, siste...
- Kerynn Taylor Pierce is here!
- My heart is in San Francisco
- My beefy arms vs Doc's vodka soaked brain cells
- In People Farm, Steve Susoyev writes the story of ...
- Alcoholic says please dont help me
- I meet up with the homeless one
- Are government entitlements fair to all our popula...
- I spent what seemed like hours flyng (badly) last ...
- I got talented kids
- Come git your drunk Daddy before we put him in jai...
- Got lots to tell you!
- Doc concerned about alcoholic being evicted becaus...
- ▼ September (30)