Sunday, September 20, 2009
"My therapist has developed a derriere obsession"
Here is Doc's latest video which he orchestrates, names, and is in general responsible for. The title has nothing to do with what is inside the video, but refers to the upcoming one. He has taken to referring to me as his 'therapist.' What he is talking about here was the hour and a half I spent trying to get a frame shot of my derriere so it could be featured as a photo. He was impressed with my persistence when I set out to do something. He was also impressed to think I would work this hard to get a photo of my fat self. However, I have decided the best approach to being fat is to become comedic about it. Anything is more tolerable if you and others are able to laugh at the condition.
I will throw in here that Jack appeared homeless yesterday, frightfully sunburned, with people gathering around him, mostly women trying to figure out how to help him. One younger woman said she had spent one whole day this past week with him trying to get him into the mission, but after all that effort, she realized that Jack was not yet ready to sober up so he could go into the mission or any other rescue place, so to date Jack remains unrescued. It was all I could do to keep from following him down the street after he was chased away by security and doing my bit in trying to rescue him. Haven't I spent hours in here through the years figuring out how Jack could be kept sober.
Now I would say hundreds are involved in trying to get Jack sober. I decided a long time ago he belonged to the world. I am trying to give Doc to the world. I have always thought marriage to one person was dreadfully confining and one really ought to be able to talk to more. In the interest of getting Doc out there, I have helped him create a blog and a Youtube channel of his own. He is taking right to it. He will spend a half an hour thinking up the name of his video like the above. I don't know if all will appreciate his zany sense of humour but anybody who knows Doc knows he is zany.
I am also helping to launch off my friend LaRena's new blog (See Winter of Life on my blog list). She starts with a magnificent big photo header.
I am all for everyone blogging, everyone belonging to the world. Sister Ann is writng about quilts in her blog at the moment, KanyonlandKing. This means that there will be less for anybody who gets famous, because that is what happens when everyone gets famous. Less for more. It used to be that only extremely talented and intelligent and gifted people were thought to be worthy of fame, but this hardly seems fair since they usually had nothing to do with being born that way. So I have spent my lifetime trying to get everyone I know famous. So as all these people I know start blogging that means I will get to your blog a little less often, but when I do come I will try to catch up with all I have missed, as we share the fame.
Some bloggers are wonderful encouragers to bloggers keeping up with an astronomical number of blogs already. Heavens blessings rain down on them because they recognize the value of each human being and their opinions.
- ► 2010 (422)
- Humpty Dumpty took a great fall as with substance ...
- Time for meditation
- My Farmers Market bouquet from Doc
- More pool magic and visit to the doctor
- Grandson Dante calls from church
- Giving up TV for the world
- Homeless walk
- "My therapist has developed a derriere obsession"
- Kerynn's snuggle blanket
- Getting better and better
- Planned Parenthood files lawsuit in Maricopa Count...
- Planned Parenthood and Center of Reproductive Righ...
- "Musings of a Piano Girl" inspired me today
- Good old country livin' just made me tard or how I...
- Chronic fatigue keeps me practically bedridden for...
- Doc has a new Youtube channel and a new blog!
- Steve Susoyev Review (People Farm) of Raymond's s...
- Raymond, Scott, and Kurt work on show in SF, siste...
- Kerynn Taylor Pierce is here!
- My heart is in San Francisco
- My beefy arms vs Doc's vodka soaked brain cells
- In People Farm, Steve Susoyev writes the story of ...
- Alcoholic says please dont help me
- I meet up with the homeless one
- Are government entitlements fair to all our popula...
- I spent what seemed like hours flyng (badly) last ...
- I got talented kids
- Come git your drunk Daddy before we put him in jai...
- Got lots to tell you!
- Doc concerned about alcoholic being evicted becaus...
- ▼ September (30)