She is on my blog list. Some of you know her from J-land. Morgan. She kind of quit blogging here and there and now she is looking for her readers as she launches off into more energetic blogging. I love this young lady because she is so creative and passionate. She also has a Youtube channel called Minstrel of the Keys, also on my blog list, where she plays the piano for us. I love the one called "Song of the Minstrel." I listened to it once a while back and tonight I went again and listened to it. It fit my mood. She says she is going to record more for us. I certainly hope so.
I saw the headline on her blog today and it alarmed me. It read "Hate is too great a burden to bear" and I hastened to her blog to see what had happened.
Well, this brave young woman heard a group of girls being hateful to another little group on the bus, so she decided to come to their defense. She gave the abusers a reaction I was proud to hear, but I was a little scared, too, as I used to get when my daughter Ronda would leap into the fray of battle when she thought someone was being attacked unfairly.
I always say pick your fights carefully. But I thought Morgan spoke brave truthful words for us all when she saw mean people hurting others who could not defend themselves.
- ► 2010 (422)
- Humpty Dumpty took a great fall as with substance ...
- Time for meditation
- My Farmers Market bouquet from Doc
- More pool magic and visit to the doctor
- Grandson Dante calls from church
- Giving up TV for the world
- Homeless walk
- "My therapist has developed a derriere obsession"
- Kerynn's snuggle blanket
- Getting better and better
- Planned Parenthood files lawsuit in Maricopa Count...
- Planned Parenthood and Center of Reproductive Righ...
- "Musings of a Piano Girl" inspired me today
- Good old country livin' just made me tard or how I...
- Chronic fatigue keeps me practically bedridden for...
- Doc has a new Youtube channel and a new blog!
- Steve Susoyev Review (People Farm) of Raymond's s...
- Raymond, Scott, and Kurt work on show in SF, siste...
- Kerynn Taylor Pierce is here!
- My heart is in San Francisco
- My beefy arms vs Doc's vodka soaked brain cells
- In People Farm, Steve Susoyev writes the story of ...
- Alcoholic says please dont help me
- I meet up with the homeless one
- Are government entitlements fair to all our popula...
- I spent what seemed like hours flyng (badly) last ...
- I got talented kids
- Come git your drunk Daddy before we put him in jai...
- Got lots to tell you!
- Doc concerned about alcoholic being evicted becaus...
- ▼ September (30)