Wednesday, September 9, 2009
My heart is in San Francisco
I was awake probably until 3am exchanging e-mails with the author of People Farm, Steve Susoyev, who wanted to get my sister Linda's number, so he could go to her poetry reading. I sent him the flyer about Raymond's show happening there, starting on the 11th, and running two nights each weekend. He e-mailed back a little later and said he bought four tickets for him and 3 friends to attend! Others in the Bay area reported to Raymond on Facebook they had bought tickets. I went on the family site at 3am, and this morning saw that Raymond had posted on Facebook he had arrived in San Francisco.
I just read his blog entry written in SF in Cowboys and Bohemians (see blog list) and he is beginning to feel the excitement of doing theater in a big city. I was so excited that I did not sleep until along toward morning, but I did not mind. Such an event does not come along very often so I am prepared to lose a little sleep over it.
- ► 2010 (422)
- Humpty Dumpty took a great fall as with substance ...
- Time for meditation
- My Farmers Market bouquet from Doc
- More pool magic and visit to the doctor
- Grandson Dante calls from church
- Giving up TV for the world
- Homeless walk
- "My therapist has developed a derriere obsession"
- Kerynn's snuggle blanket
- Getting better and better
- Planned Parenthood files lawsuit in Maricopa Count...
- Planned Parenthood and Center of Reproductive Righ...
- "Musings of a Piano Girl" inspired me today
- Good old country livin' just made me tard or how I...
- Chronic fatigue keeps me practically bedridden for...
- Doc has a new Youtube channel and a new blog!
- Steve Susoyev Review (People Farm) of Raymond's s...
- Raymond, Scott, and Kurt work on show in SF, siste...
- Kerynn Taylor Pierce is here!
- My heart is in San Francisco
- My beefy arms vs Doc's vodka soaked brain cells
- In People Farm, Steve Susoyev writes the story of ...
- Alcoholic says please dont help me
- I meet up with the homeless one
- Are government entitlements fair to all our popula...
- I spent what seemed like hours flyng (badly) last ...
- I got talented kids
- Come git your drunk Daddy before we put him in jai...
- Got lots to tell you!
- Doc concerned about alcoholic being evicted becaus...
- ▼ September (30)