Thursday, October 22, 2009

The only news I have today is that I wore the outfit in the photo this morning!


Then it got too hot so I changed into another blouse. I am too exhausted to write about the days events I spent 3 hours out in the patio talking mostly to Daniel and Trudy. Trudy is up in her eighties going blind but she is a good talker and everybody likes her. She is originally from Austria and she still has one sister living there and one in Naples, Italy. Daniel is a fast talking guy from upper New York State. Seems like all New York people talk fast. We got a lot of background of our lives covered. Daniel is 58.
But like I say I talked so long I am too tired to write but it was just what the doctor ordered. I need good talkers in my life! Today I got some So I am happy. After I get a good night's rest I will be ready to write more I am sure.

6 comments:

salemslot9 said...

sweet dreams, Gerry

Paula said...

Looking very pretty as usual. It does make you feel good to get a lot of talking in.

kanyonland King 2.blogspot.com said...

I really like this new outfit and hat. Looks great.

Have Myelin? said...

Love you in your new outfit. And a happy day to you!

Amrita said...

Nice outfit you have on

Bill Pasdeaux said...

You know about Daniel, yes?


Herrad

Blog Archive