I am wondering if you are dead
I fantasize that someone rescued you
persuaded you to come home with them
and try to live again
but I know the chances of another rescue
are mighty slim
more likely you died somewhere
on the cold hard ground
like I dreamed you did
I was awake but I still dreamed
they came and said you were dying
I didn't want you to die alone
so I went to where you were lying
I saw you slowly growing cold
and after a while you got up
and stepped aside
your body still lying there
you saw me and you werent pleased
I said do you feel better now
you said no not a bit
I said well you just took your own life
so you wont feel any relief from your pain
for some time
your beautiful body you just killed
that I loved so much
I just had to see you
step lively and quick
ready to take your walk
and I turned on
never stopped loving you
at the last you said
all you think about is sex
by then the drugs were easing your pain
and then the alcohol
I said and thats better
you did not answer
but tonight you are haunting me
without a body
there is no spark
where you live now
I will always remember
this was the summer you died
- ► 2010 (422)
- One last Halloween party with photos
- I am a very scarey person which on Halloween is no...
- You are not going to believe this!
- The ghosts are active in the Westward Ho tonight!
- See Connie's great Halloween II adventure in graph...
- My reaction on reading the words 'renal mass' on t...
- What does Jack have to say after his disappearance...
- Brownie (Linda King) reads "Nemo, lost and alone" ...
- You are haunting me tonight
- Fame has to be worth the price you might have to p...
- Attention: Bill Pasadeaux, my response to your com...
- Farmer's Market petunias top off satisfying day
- Free spirit Brownie reecites her poem about her st...
- The only news I have today is that I wore the outf...
- Talking to my enlightened neighbor about gay outla...
- Let the outlaws come out of the closet, people, pl...
- Thoughts of the evening
- Criticism of my plays in comment in Doc's blog, Ri...
- Red appreciates sister Brownie, his old school chu...
- Dante in his G.I. haircut for ROTC and Zombieland,...
- "I did not like heaven for a long time because I e...
- Time for spooks is here!
- My interview of Charles Bukowski from the other wo...
- Snarl drives daughters to boobing and bawling and ...
- My sister Linda King's son, Scott Hall, interviews...
- 9 years of marriage without penetration causes Dan...
- Sunflowers to Doc and a new purse to me on Farmer'...
- Dandy thinks Red's stealing might be a cover-up fo...
- Flowers to Joyce Gittoes for her performance in 'S...
- Red's outlaw buddy Henry just loves to kill Act 1...
- Red and Dandy: Outlaw Love Story (Act 1-1)
- Doc makes new video for my blog because he thinks ...
- ▼ October (32)