Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Red's outlaw buddy Henry just loves to kill Act 1-2 and my salad troubles



The second video of Red and Dandy: Outlaw Love Story features Doc at his acting best. I just sent him to the store for some chives that I threw away so now I can't make my salad until he comes back with chives. Without chives corn off the cob potato green bean salad is just not the same. Good thing I did not go. I was so mad about throwing out my chives I bought to the Farmer's Market before I even used them I went off and left the stove on. If he had not said he would go and pick them up I might have burned up my best pot to say nothing of my apartment. Goes to show you should not get that out of sorts about minor concerns.

Hope you enjoy Doc acting the part of a Mud Springs outlaw, well two of them in fact. Those were the days!

P.S. The header was sent to me by Connie and I thought it apropos for my days of running with outlaws after my divorce. The pickings were slim. Hardly anybody single in Mud Springs but outlaws who were so bad they got rejected. I love Connie's headers. If she quits blogging I will miss her. I wish she would keep at least one blog. She could do that with one hand tied behind her. Anyway I wish her well and hope she has a lot of fun whatever she does.

8 comments:

Connie said...

well shucks,mam,ya gots me blushin (((grin)))
Oh I'll be back...just too much to take care of and wrap my mind around right now..but...maybe someday this winter if things get straightened around.
I love this story you and the Doc are reading.You write so well and you both do a great job acting the parts.Isn't there a local theater group you could maybe do these with.That would be so great for you both to get out there and get your talents shown off.
Love ya sweets........

Paula said...

Awww I like the header. Think it describes you to a tee still. Not that your bad, just that you say it like it is. That would be a good thing for you and Doc to get out to a local group. Is he doing okay now? I hope so.

Paula said...

Whoops I didn't mean to spell it your but its too late. lol

salemslot9 said...

mmm
salad sounds good
I bet Doc likes it, too

kanyonland King 2.blogspot.com said...

Doc can manage the men parts...Red, Legrande and Henry. I'll be interested when the women come in. This is quite the wild play. I guess you were ready to get it out there! Have fun.

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings.....
very interesting entry. I too like to cook with chives, makes the food real good.

thanks for sharing, mighty interesting story

Amrita said...

Connie 's header is really nice.

You salad sounds good too. I have never had chives.

I read this quote

"I drink to make other people interesting".

And I thought of Doc. You can tell him that.

Amrita said...

Connie 's header is really nice.

You salad sounds good too. I have never had chives.

I read this quote

"I drink to make other people interesting".

And I thought of Doc. You can tell him that.


Herrad

Blog Archive