Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Tree decorated already!


I grow my own live tree so it is no problem to decorate it. I found some green and red balls in the thrift store so I put them on my tree, and they look just like they grew there. (I think) I just do little touches of Xmas since I mostly meet my kids outside and go places with them, and nobody sees my apt. I also got Doc a glass Xmas tree about 10 inches high with all colors of small Xmas balls in it He loved it. It takes a lot for an item to stand out among his many 'things.' He will soon start burning Xmas candles like crazy. He always does. I have never seen a man more in love with candles at Xmas time. He wanted me to put lights on my tree, but I said no, no, I want it to look naturale.

7 comments:

sober white women said...

I love your tree! I wish mine could be that small and simple. I like small and simple. I am not much of a candle person since one of the cats set its tail on fire. Oh that was funny!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

This tree is BEAUTIFUL!
:D

Missie said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with my tree up and decorated! LOL

Pamela said...

Your tree looks cute! Have a good Thanksgiving.
Pam

Paula said...

Your tree looks pretty. I notice a lot of people are decorating early this year around here.

Yasmin said...

Happy thanksgiving Gerry


Yasmin
xx

Joyce said...

Your tree is just lovely...as you are...Happy Thanksgiving...to you and your family!
Hugs and love,
Joyce


Herrad

Blog Archive