Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Docs little Christmas tree


So Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I am also posting my favorite photo for Thanksgiving agan called the turkey stampede. I made a video called Thanksgiving and Terrorist Attacks with Doc which is uploading now. You will see why the two go together when I post it later on in the day. Making a video always makes him happy as I am going to leave him to his lonely self while I go out to my daughter's with my son Dan and grandson Dante for Thanksgiving dinner around 4 pm, as she delayed it until my grandson Jamal could get off work. I am going to take my camera. Doc does not like to accomodate himself to family activities or can't at this point which is why he has to stay home, which is sad, but I can't help it. I am not going to put up with any truculant or off color remarks from him due to chronic inebriation when I am with my family. But here is his little tree I gave him he is proudly displaying. I couldn't wait to show it to you. My enthusiasm for Christmas starts early.


4 comments:

Yasmin said...

Happy Thanksgiving Gerry, have a great time with your family.

Yasmin
xx

Pamela said...

Hope you have a good Thanksgiving with your family. Too bad Doc can't join you all. I really like the little tree you gave him!

Joyce said...

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. That is really a cute little tree...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Helen said...

I am glad that you had a good Thanksgiving with your family. Cute Christmas tree. I used to have a vase like that. Humm wonder if I can find it anywhere? Helen


Herrad

Blog Archive