Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I am still sad and worried after election is over
I got up this morning at 4am and listened to more election results, went down and got a paper, and breakfasted at Doc's apartment, where he had set up the camera for an after election video. We made three ten minute videos on the subject. I chose the third one which I uploaded to Youtube before I ate breakfast. He was, of course happy, because his candidate won.
I came home and went to my family site where my sister and her daughter were celebrating the victory of Obama. I decided I would have to compose an entry later that would not offend the Obama supporters too much. I then composed an entry for my g4life on http://www.azcentral.com. I had read the editorial page of the Arizona Republic down to Doc's and decided I needed to write a letter to them, as the blog likely would not reach many people. If they print it, I will put it in my blog.
Now I am back deciding what I can write on my blogspot Daughters of the Shadow Men which will not upset too many people. The life of a protestor soon results in utmost lack of popularity, as people become wary of an opinionated person on a very difficult subject. Abortion is committed by over a million people a year who ahere to the idea there is nothing wrong with it. These people become extremely hardened to protest.
I have an African-American grandson. Like Obama, his father was from an African country, and like him, his mother is white and for about 3 or 4 years I helped raise him, until my daughter's husband adopted him and has since taken very good care of him, my daughter, and their smaller son. There is nothing I would like more than to see life improve for black people in this country, but this progress cannot be at the expense of the unborn, the way I look at things.
I think that the moral bankruptcy that resulted from the millions of deaths of the unborn since Roe vs Wade has led to financial bankruptcy. We threw out our moral compasses. We no longer listened to the 'still small voice.' We took a step that had up to now never been taken in this country. We bought the idea that it takes so many deaths of the unborn to 'improve' society. By now all these children being taken out of their misery should not have led to this deep hole in which we find ourselves.
Wealthy and famous media figures are too protected and isolated from the suffering citizenry to see what their promoting of this hedonistic philsophy of life has wrought. Black people are too overjoyed to see that victory comes with a tremendous cost. If Obama tries to throw off the chains of his democratic benefactors who support this philosophy of death he will run into a firestorm. We did not see that last night. The enemy is not centered among the violent racists, whose sins are on a lesser scale. It is centered now in the supporters of legalized abortion, because of the millions of deaths. There is no comparison. The unborn have now become the victims of a relentless never ending holocaust in many countries of the world. I am afraid that it might take the end of the world to stop it because the defenders of legalized abortion have become all of us.
Killing is necessary to how many for the good life. Blacks will embrace this philosphy of life at great peril. They have already not been treated well in this country. To embrace those who think killing is all right is to embrace the poisonous serpent in our midst which we must dispel from ourselves.
I will call attention to this fact for you, my black friends. Beware of the serpent.
- ► 2010 (422)
- ► 2009 (401)
- 2- Pedofile tooo friendly
- 1- Pedofile Sunday School
- Thanksgiving lovely out to daughter Ronda's
- Thanksgiving and Terrorist Attacks
- Happy Thanksgiving and Docs little Christmas tree
- Psychic sister Linda gives me a novel, Shantaram, ...
- 6- Daughters of the Shadow Men still looking for o...
- Christmas Tree decorated already!
- 5- Electric shock used for punishment
- 4- Mormon psychiatrist incarcerates me for insubor...
- 3- I started telling the truth in my classes causi...
- 2- Student (me) was covered with sores, and nobody...
- l- Gerry delves into the married bisexual professo...
- Consult ghosts around you in hard times
- III- Doc suggests Gerry might want to jettison her...
- Visit to the Doctor always sobering
- Farewell lunch to Sister Linda's for Raymond
- II- Gerry to give up alcoholic BFs in her next lif...
- Having lunch with my son Raymond at Subway
- I- Gerry plans her next lifetime
- Fighting over issues on Youtube
- Gerry focuses on Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA)
- Freedom of Choice act designed to remove limits on...
- Lets see, where am I?
- II- Painting outside the lines intellect
- Why did Gerry get incarcerated in a mental hospita...
- Will Doc and I have to wait for another lifetime t...
- Gerry and Doc talk about gay marriage and why they...
- Gay marriage from the perspective of one who belie...
- I am so excited! I want to go to L.A.!
- Son Raymond to take his one man show to Los Angele...
- Another dialogue on legalized abortion
- New Times Editor, Michael Lacey, prints my letter ...
- Gerry is somber over election results
- I am still sad and worried after election is over
- Gerry and Doc talk about election day among the po...
- John Edwards gets messages from those who have pas...
- Scarey Dante comes to Grandma's house
- My alien Doc video gets 5 stars on Youtube!
- ▼ November (39)