Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dan did make it to my house to look at my computer


He was able to talk to my broadband provider and they could not get the modem going, so today Cox is coming to check it out. I might need a new modem. Dan had to leave work where he was on call to run over here.
He said he had quite a time getting home from Utah. There was an 8 hour layover in Vegas so he took a cab to the airport and took a plane, but he is a saver, and that hurt his pocketbook. His back was already hurting from lifting long hours since he got home. He needs another job but can't quit this one before he gets another, and jobs aren't too plentiful right now in Arizona. He was so mad at his boss for calling him in today when he was not needed he was ready to go back to Utah. He said he loves Utah, but there are no winter jobs in Boulder. St. George is too much like Phoenix.
I am down to Doc's now writing this, but soon must go home to wait for Cox. I have been to the Farmer's Market already this morning and got a delicious looking loaf of bread. Can't wait to try it. Purchased tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, corn on the cob and peaches, so I am set for the week.

2 comments:

salemslot9 said...

almost didn't recognize
him without his
sombrero

just kidding

Paula said...

Gerry so glad you are getting something done about your computer. I know you miss have it there close by without having to run to Doc's.


Herrad

Blog Archive