Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2010 Karaoke Tarrible Christmas songs (1-2)



Now these might not be so 'tarrible' to watch as you might dread because this year we got them funnier. Old Willie Nelson look-alike Doc comes in just as I am about to fall on my face because I just can't after all these years of trying carry a tune. I make the tunes up, I talk them, I sing 'em like I did when I was a kid and didn't know any better.
Here is Doc's rendition of Grandma got run over by a reindeer which he was persuaded to pay $75 dollar for because it is my favorite sad Christmas song. I think I got quite sexy on Jingle Bell Rock even if I did not know the tune from Adam.

2 comments:

kanyonland King 2.blogspot.com said...

I enjoyed your Christmas songs. Last night Jay had on good and bad carolers (you could make up your own mind, but I really enjoyed both because they sang with such gusto). Everyone enjoys singing Chrismtas Songs. That is a given.
Loved it.

salemslot9 said...

sooo funny!
really enjoyed this
sitting down dance
movements and all
John and Yoko song
always brings a
tear to my eyes
Yoko would like
your hat, Gerry


Herrad

Blog Archive