Monday, April 6, 2009

An angel to watch over you, Lisa and Nelishia and Missy


I just read in Lisa's blog that she is in the hospital with pneumonia in both lungs, one worse than the other one. Her blog is on my blog list Please Dont Take Life for Granted. This was posted since I last checked as I usually check her blog every day or so. I am sending her this beautiful angel that Sugar made to watch over her, as I sent it to Nelishia who has had a very rough winter with frequent virus attacks. I just hope she is doing all right. I wait for her to get better and post.
I just went to Missy's blog Upside Down World and was dismayed to read that she is suffering more complications in her leg, more pain, and just really a scarey difficult experience, and she needs more concentration of our prayers. I am so sorry this knee surgery has turned into such a harrowing experience for her. She needs angels to be with her, too. Her blog is on my blog list.

7 comments:

Sugar said...

i had no idea lisa was sick.
i can't get her updates, but try to check her blog every week or two.
will go by & have a read, then head over to call 4 support.
God bless her, sending up a prayer.
ty gerry for info...

kanyonland King 2.blogspot.com said...

I do wish all the sick bloggers will get well and go on with their blogging! Tough times as we reach for another Spring. My best.

Pamela said...

Thank you for the update. Will keep them both in my prayers.

Missie said...

The Angel means so much to me! Thank you Gerry! You are truley a good friend!

Carlene Noggle said...

Gerry , I love the picture of you at th etop of this entry! You have the prettiest smile!i hope you have been doing well too. Our weather has gone crazy today...down in the lower 40's when we have been use to 70's. N. Ga got snow this morning!
That was sweet of you to send that angel to the ones who need one to watch over them.
God bless you,
love,
carlene

Amrita said...

Wishing all your friends a speedy recovery

MammawsDecorativeArt said...

As I am only now catching up on blogs, I saw this post with amazement and aw at your big caring heart. I love my angel and the one in the picture at the top of this blog, I think she's pretty awesome herself.

A big hug for Miss Gerry,
Nelishia
P.S. Doing very well this week. Thank you.


Herrad

Blog Archive